Welcome to Tenacity for Life

Tenacity Te*nac"i*ty\, n. [L. tenacitas: cf. F. t['e]nacit['e]. See Tenacious.]
1. The quality or state of being tenacious; as, tenacity, or retentiveness, of memory; tenacity, or persistency, of purpose.

We live in world where people are so easily stopped by their daily obstacles. They lead their lives sometimes, blaming society and others for why they cannot achieve. I came to the realization early in my life that if was to be it was truly up to me.
Some may look at me and judge me by who I am today, not knowing the path that it has taken me to get here. Like anyone, I've had my share of hardship, poor luck and rough turns of events.
Through all of it, I've been shown and reminded that your life is ultimately measured by those closest to you and your relationships with those people (your family, your friends) not by what you do or the title you hold. I'm logical enough to remember where I came from and how it all started.
We are ALL born with what it takes to be successful. Throughout our lives, we either fulfill that potential or lay it to waste.
What sometimes determines that fulfillment is an individual's persistence and the fervor with which we pursue things that are most important to us. Such is my story. One of persistence.
This blog is a compendium of my thoughts (random as they may be) about a variety of issues facing us as seen through the eyes of a father, husband, businessowner, citizen of the United States.
Learn to laugh at yourself, live life fully and love those around you in the way that only you know how. Enjoy TFL and visit often.
I leave you with this...
It is what we make of what we have, not what we are given, that separates one person from another."--Nelson Mandela,winner of the Nobel Peace Prize

Comments

Popular Posts